Thinking of adopting? You have come to the right place!
Adopting an cat is an important decision that will affect you, your household, and your pet for many years to come. Please plan on spending enough time with the cat/kitten to be sure that you are making the right selection, for both you, your family and the cat you are selecting. If you do not find the right one on your first visit to the adoption center, please return on another day, as many new cats will be available for adoption.
The Adoption Process
Once you have decided that your family has found their purr-fect companion, an adoption counselor will provide you with an adoption application. Please fill this application out completely. The adoption counselor will then review this information with you and your family, and if the adoption is approved, we provide you with information regarding the health and basic humane care of the cat you are adopting. Of course, we will also answer any additional questions you may have. The adoption process may take approximately 1 hour, please plan accordingly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have valid ID with current address
- Renters must provide their landlord’s name and phone number, or a copy of the lease
- We invite you to bring everyone living in your home to our adoption locations to meet and interact with the cat you are wanting to adopt
4 Paw Luv’s adoption fee is $100 per cat/kitten which goes to cover the vetting that was provided to each cat prior to adoption.
Please bring cash or check, unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards at this time.
Each Adoption Includes:
- Complete veterinary exam
- Inoculations against rabies and other diseases, based on age
- Feline leukemia and FIV testing
- Spaying or neutering
- Permanent microchip identification and registration
We provide same day adoptions, so be ready to bring your new cat home with you. Petsmart provides lots of supply options in store should you need to purchase supplies. Please bring a cat carrier so that you will be able to take your new family member home.
If you are unable to make our adoption hours, you can also make an appointment with us.